Friday, 20 March 2009

Spring is in the air

Maybe it is the fact that we have had a few days of sunshine. Maybe it is having booked a holiday to look forward to. Maybe it is knowing that when I open my e-mails there is less likely to be somthing there which will raise my blood pressure immediately. Whatever the reason, I feel good just now. I know I have a succession of deadlines and they are not everwhlming me. this is the time of year that can be an issue. SAD combined with essays and exams looming is not a good combination. But a bit of sun can do wonders. I had a ice cream walking down the road at uni yesterday, watching students lying on the grass sunning themselves. now that is the Uni experince they try to sell. And not at all like it usually is. But it was great to have it even for a day. Everyone was smiling and laughing. Today looks a bit overcast but I will try to keep a sunny disposition.

No comments: